Click to view all
2 night Min.
Stay. 3 nights - Public & NSW School Hols & Special Events
5 nights -
Christmas/New Year School Hols.
AVAILABLE FROM THE END OF JUNE 17.
One of the first cottages to be built in this heritage listed mining village, By the Beach has been extensively remodeled internally whilst maintaining the original facade of what was once the first Post Office in the township. (The PO was later moved just around the corner)
As such, it has large rooms with an open plan living area that opens out onto a wide, undercover, wrap around verandah. There are 3 double bedrooms, each with a queen bed and one slightly larger room has a set of single double decker bunk beds, allowing the home to sleep 8 people in comfort.
Sitting on a large corner block, the home boasts natural bushland as its back yard and the Pacific Ocean as its front yard.
So if you looking for a holiday spot with a difference, you can't go past By the Beach @ Catho. History, peace and quiet, a supurb beach front location, yet only a ten minute drive to late closing Supermarkets and shops.
What to bring with you.
NEW! 1 x KS 1 x DS beds 3 SS Only 90 mins north of Sydney, this lakeside home is situated right on the waters edge with am
read more »
NEW! 1 x KS 1 x DS beds 3 SS Only 90 mins north of Sydney, this lakeside home is situated right on the waters edge with amazing lake views and is the perfect retreat for couples, families and friends.
Surrounded by nature with an abundance of birdlife, families of ducks and pelicans this is the spot to be.
Watch spectacular sunsets and enjoy the uninterrupted views of the lake.
This 4 bedroom home is fully equipped for your stay:
• The main bedroom has double bed and gorgeous lake views
• 2nd bedroom with King bed and an ensuite
• 3rd bedroom has 2 single beds
• 4th bedroom has another single bed
• Flat screenTV, and DVD
• kitchen with dishwasher wilth crockery, cutlery, bowls and cookware
• BBQ • internal laundry with washing machine and dryer
• 5 minute scenic stroll to Food Works supermarket, a playground, a bottle shop, petrol station, bakery, cafe (great coffee), restaurants (Thai, Italian, Chinese/Malaysian) and fish & chips/ take away food outlet.